Last updated Saturday 7th August 2021
A Message from the Hotel Director
Book with Confidence Promise
Cleanliness & Sanitisation
Bar & Restaurant
Your Stay with us
Message update from our Hotel Director – 1st September 2021
Many of the recommended safety measures we have in place will continue following the most recent Welsh Government announcement, to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. In line with Government guidance guests must wear a face covering in accommodation settings.
Whilst these measures are in place, we can assure you of the same friendly atmosphere and warm welcome that we are renowned for and do not want to spoil your enjoyment of a lovely stay.
We have made the difficult decision that we will not be accepting Day Visitors to the hotel at this present time. This will be reviewed in early October.
Bookings are looking extremely busy for the Autumn months so please ring us early to avoid any disappointment and speak with one of the Reception Team 01654 767213.
With Very Best Wishes
Book with Confidence Promise 2021
We want to offer all of our guests peace of mind with our new Book with Confidence Promise taking into account the current uncertainty surrounding your travel plans for 2021, so if you book with us you can be sure your deposit will be safe.
Any reservations made for stays in 2021 will be confirmed with a deposit of £75 per person. However, if due to a Covid-19* related situation during 2021, you are unable to take up your reservation you will be offered the following cancellation or amendment options up to 3 days before your arrival date:
- Move your reservation to an alternative date in 2021
- Have your deposit fully refunded
If you cancel your stay within 3 days of arrival your deposit will automatically be put on hold for a future stay in 2021.
* The following situations will be deemed as Covid-19 related situations or issues:
- Hotel closure
- UK travel or tier restrictions
- Enforced self-isolation due to Covid-19 symptoms
We strongly recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover all eventualities over and above the current Covid-19 situation when you have confirmed a booking.
For all other terms and conditions relating to your booking please check our terms and conditions.
Cleanliness & Sanitisation
We have enhanced our already high cleaning standards throughout the hotel. You will notice hand sanitiser stations at various points and we encourage all guests to continually wash and sanitise their hands throughout their stay with us.
- Dining tables will have individual hand sanitisers to use during mealtimes.
- All surfaces, especially those that see regular contact i.e. door handles, lift and tables will be sanitised regularly by our team.
- Our staff have been trained in a new cleaning regime and everyone coming to work will have their temperature checked on arrival. This includes a mandatory check on their health status.
Whilst social distancing guidelines have come to an end we continue to ask our guests to please be conscious of social distancing at all times and to be considerate of others.
- Face masks are are still compulsory in accomodation settings, except when you are eating or drinking or are medically exempt as per Welsh Government guidelines.
- Ground floor layouts altered to accommodate guests at a safe distance including one way areas.
- We ask you to please stay to the left as much as you possibly can in corridors and landings and to wait at the top of the stairs to check if others are coming towards you.
- Glass screens remain in place in reception and the bar area to protect both guests and staff.
Bar & Restaurant
We will rigorously apply the previous mentioned social distancing and cleanliness rules to our bar and restaurant areas. Wherever possible, we will be encouraging guests to drink and enjoy snacks outside, enjoying the fresh air, sunshine and views across the beautiful Cambrian coastline.
- Screens will continue to be placed in areas of the Dining Room, this may alter the restaurants usual appearance.
- Breakfast will continued to be served to you by our staff in an a la carte manner with the removal of the buffet service.
Our enhanced cleaning regime will also be applied to our bedrooms, ensuring rooms are extensively sanitised between guests.
Further cleaning measures include:
- Washing of all laundry above 60 degrees (a temperature proven to kill COVID-19)
- PPE provided to all of our cleaners and housekeeping staff.
- Unfortunately, we are not offering guest laundry service at the moment.
- Use of a fogging machine that emits sanitizing mist over all surfaces and furniture, killing 99.9% of germs will be used by our housekeeping team as necessary.
The Swimming Pool and Spa Bath is open to hotel residents only.
In order to maintain social distancing further measures have been implemented. These include;
- A booking system has been introduced. Please see our Reception Team for more information and to make a booking.
- We will allow 8 people in the Swimming Pool at any time.
- All guests must use the Hand Sanitiser on entry and departure from the Pool Building.
- More frequent cleaning and sanitisation procedures have been implemented.
- Guests are encouraged to change in their hotel bedrooms and use a robe to get to the Pool. Please bring a robe with you.
- The Changing Rooms will only be open for use of the toilet and to hang robes. Please do not take any personal possessions with you to the Pool building.
- Please respect social distancing at all times in and around the pool area.
- Please depart promptly after you swim.
- Do not share the Spa Bath with someone that does not live in your household.
Your Stay with us
We hope that despite the inevitable safety restrictions we have had to impose, you are still able to enjoy your stay as much as ever at the Trefeddian Hotel. Thankfully, the coast offers an open and safe environment to be in with its endless outdoor activities and opportunities for everyone to enjoy. Our local shops and businesses are looking forward to seeing customers again and we ask you to support them and adhere to social distancing.
We ask all our guests to not travel to us should you feel unwell or exhibit symptoms.
The whole team really appreciate your co-operation and understanding in making the Trefeddian Hotel a safe place to enjoy.