Covid 19 Policy
Updated 22nd April 2022
Book with Confidence Promise 2022
We want to offer all of our guests peace of mind when you make your booking to stay with us taking into account the uncertainty surrounding travel plans in 2022. So, if you book with us you can be sure your deposit will be safe.
Any reservations made for stays in 2022 will be confirmed with a deposit of £75 per person. However, if due to a Covid-19* related situation during 2022, you are unable to take up your reservation you will be offered the following options up to 21 days before your arrival date:
- Move your reservation to an alternative date in 2022
- Have your deposit fully refunded
If you cancel your stay within 21 days of arrival your deposit will automatically be put on hold for a future stay in 2022.
* The following situations will be deemed as Covid-19 related situations or issues:
- Hotel closure
- UK travel restrictions
- Enforced self-isolation due to a positive Lateral Flow Test
We strongly recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover all eventualities when you have confirmed a booking.
For all other terms and conditions relating to your booking please check our terms and conditions.
Cleanliness & Sanitisation
We have enhanced our already high cleaning standards throughout the hotel. You will notice hand sanitiser stations at various points and we encourage all guests to continually wash and sanitise their hands throughout their stay with us.
- All surfaces, especially those that see regular contact i.e. door handles, lift and tables will be sanitised regularly by our team.
- Our staff have been trained in a new cleaning regime and all staff are encouraged to do a Lateral Flow Test twice a week.
- Wearing a face covering in Wales is now a personal choice.
- We ask all guests to please be conscious of social distancing and be considerate of others.
- We ask you to please stay to the left as much as you possibly can in corridors and landings and to wait at the top of the stairs to check if others are coming towards you.
- Glass screens remain in place in reception and the bar area to protect both guests and staff.
Bar & Restaurant
We have applied the previous mentioned social distancing and cleanliness rules to our bar and restaurant areas. Wherever possible, we will be encouraging guests to drink and enjoy snacks outside, enjoying the fresh air, sunshine and views across the beautiful Cambrian coastline.
Our enhanced cleaning regime will also be applied to our bedrooms, ensuring rooms are extensively sanitised between guests.
The Swimming Pool and Spa Bath is open to hotel residents only.
In order to maintain social distancing further measures have been implemented. These include;
- A booking system has been introduced. Please see our Reception Team for more information and to make a booking.
- We will allow 10 people in the Swimming Pool at any time.
- More frequent cleaning and sanitisation procedures have been implemented.
- Guests are encouraged to change in their hotel bedrooms and use a robe to get to the Pool.
- Please respect social distancing at all times in and around the pool area.
- Please depart promptly after you swim.
Your Stay with us
We hope that despite the inevitable safety restrictions we have had to implement, you are still able to enjoy your stay as much as ever at the Trefeddian Hotel. Thankfully, the coast offers an open and safe environment to be in with its endless outdoor activities and opportunities for everyone to enjoy. Our local shops and businesses are looking forward to seeing customers again and we ask you to support them and adhere to social distancing.
Please notify the hotel if you have had a positive test within 7 days prior to your stay, or if you have any concerns. We encourage guests to do a lateral flow test before leaving home.
The whole team really appreciate your co-operation and understanding in making the Trefeddian Hotel a safe place to enjoy.